Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day at the Zoo!

Been such a long time since I updated this blog with some pictures..so here goes!

On Monday, me and the boyfriend decided to take a mini photo trip to the SF Zoo. It was the first time I took my new camera out for some shooting! Definitely had a blast watching the animals, but it also makes me sad how they're stuck in small enclosures. Here are some photos from the day. Enjoy! :0)

First up were the giraffes!
IMG_0012b

IMG_0026b

IMG_0013b

Then a dash to the other end of the zoo to watch the grizzly bear feeding. These pictures didn't come out as sharp as I would have wanted since there's a huge glass between you and the bears. Guess it's for our own protection :0P haha.
IMG_0087b

2 bears

IMG_0122b

IMG_0397b
pooped after all that eating

lions and tigers and bears! OH MY! :0) these big cats were definitely one of the highlights of the day..they're just so majestic looking!
IMG_0182b

2 lions

IMG_0202b

IMG_0207b

IMG_0393b

LOVED the flowers at the zoo
3 flowers

these gorillas were so funny..the first gorilla yawned and covered her own mouth..she acted so human-like..and the silver back posed from rock to rock for photos
IMG_0281b

IMG_0283b

IMG_0347b

IMG_0337b

last but not least..whats a trip to the zoo without seeing the peacocks running loose
IMG_0217b

IMG_0399b

3 comments:

  1. these are RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING, girl! They are so clear I feel like I can reach out and touch them. The colors are so awesome, too! V-day was def a nice, sunny day for the zoo. That new camera is quite CRISP. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Lynn! I love the giraffes! -Vmah

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooowww...thats a gorgeous picture of the peacock!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers