Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jane and Alex's Wedding

A few Friday's ago I was privileged to assist Marielle again in another awesome wedding! I swear, she has THE BEST clients ever!

Jane and Alex got married at the Oakland Mormon Temple. Weather forecast for the day was rain rain rain, but God answered prayers and it didn't rain! Which was perfect for us since we had so many awesome places for them to get pictures taken at!

The bride and the groom looked amazing! And you could really tell they were just made for each other! I just love seeing couples so in love!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day! Enjoy!

BG exit

BG flowers
these were the most amazing smelling flowers ever!

cherry blossom

IMG_0507b

IMG_0523b

IMG_0550b

IMG_0558b

IMG_0582b

the next few are one of my favorites! straight out of camera..no added saturation! isn't this field amazing?
IMG_0584b

IMG_0588b

IMG_0593b

IMG_0607b

IMG_0644b

IMG_0632b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers