Monday, August 16, 2010

Nick and Angie's Wedding

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures. I had a chance to help Marielle Hayes again with another wedding. Here's a few of my favorites from Nick and Angie's wedding last month at Nestldown, which was such a gorgeous location for a wedding!


I definitely love it when couples choose to do the first look. It's such a special moment for the two of them to share before the hustle and bustle of the entire wedding day.
LVuong_4046w

LVuong_4050w

LVuong_4071w

LVuong_4083w

LVuong_4089w

LVuong_4093w

LVuong_4096w

LVuong_4111w

LVuong_4143w

LVuong_4406w

LVuong_4159w

LVuong_4452w

LVuong_4192w

LVuong_4299w

and last but not least..their first dance as husband and wife :0)
LVuong_4482w

5 comments:

  1. WOW, LYNN! These are soooo gorgeous! I am amazed at how beautiful these turned out - well, you always take awesome photos, but these in particular stand out to me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring shot Lynn! So beautiful! Also really like the two of them dancing. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the vote of confidence ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooooove the bouquet on the railroad tracks and the first dance pic! =0]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers