Saturday, January 02, 2010

Chloe Lynn Ngo's 1st Baby Shoot

As 2009 was winding down..I got one last chance to do a baby shoot. A family friend approached me about photo-ing his baby niece since his brother and sister in law were in town from Louisiana. Of course I said yes..but was still nervous photo-ing a baby. To my surprise..she was a perfect little angel in front of the camera..so photogenic! This is Chloe. She has got to be the most adorable and easy going baby ever. I took well over 100 photos and had to narrow it down to just these few for my blog.

Thank you to her parents and family for giving me the chance to photo this precious little angel! Have a safe trip home! :0)

IMG_2218b

2nakie2

IMG_2243b2

IMG_2257b

IMG_2284b
rocking away to her dad singing eminem's "please stand up" <3

IMG_2276b

IMG_2307b

IMG_2332b

IMG_2346b2
mommy and daddy's little angel

IMG_2359b

IMG_2379b

IMG_2347b
with her uncle joey

and last but not least..the happy family :0)
IMG_2382b

2 comments:

  1. i love them!! the colors are so bright and brilliant!!...ahhahaaa..my fave is the one where the baby is in the knit hat =] ..i love how the eyes are glowing =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics as always - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers